Permit for foreign Nationality

Enrollment of foreign students.


Those students not from Tibet, India, Nepal and Bhutan fall under the category of foreign student. The basic criteria of eligibility to enter the Shedra are common to all the students. Foreign students get the help from Shedra in following ways;

An admission letter from the Shedra to get student visa and a letter to get PAP documents to stay in Tibetan settlements.


Forgot Password?

Join Us

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.