- Commemorating the founding day of Shedra on the fifteenth of first month of Tibetan calendar.
- Classes for the academic year start on the twenty first day of the first Tibetan month, which marks the death anniversary of both Gorampa Sonam Sengye and Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo.
- Memorial for the death anniversary of Khenchen Kunga Wangchuk on the twentieth day of the third Tibetan month, with expositions, dialectical debates and compositions.
- Memorial for the death anniversary of Khyentse Chokyi Lodoe on the sixth day of the fourth Tibetan month, with expositions, dialectical debates and compositions.
- Celebration of the birthday of Kyabje Jamyang Khyentse Thubten Chokyi Gyatso (Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse Rinpoche) on the 18th of June.
- Monsoon retreat observance from the fifteenth day of the sixth Tibetan month to the thirtieth day of the seventh Tibetan month.
- Certificates for Madhyama, Shastra and Acharya degrees given on the twenty first day of the first Tibetan month upon students’ successful completion of these courses.
- Teachings on Tantra by renowned masters—subject to availability—organized every year.
- Lecture sessions and workshops on diverse cultures by renowned scholars—subject to availability—organized every year.